Leon's Cubes: One "Momento", please

Saturday, April 6, 2013

One "Momento", please

I finished working on the Innovations unit on my course, where you have to come up with something innovative, which is apparently a word that holds many meaning (the example of a pair of cheeseburgers used as earphones I cam up with during my introductory presentation will never be forgotten).

I first got the basic idea at the start of the year, when my friend kept dragging me to salsa nights. Some of the dance skills inside that place were quite impressive, and the gears started spinning about creating pretty things from dance movements, which should make them even more pretty.


That's exactly what I ended up doing for the project, which was well enjoyed by both the tutors and the population of the internet, and got featured here and there (and still according to the same population, my taste in music are abyssmal).

No comments:

Post a Comment