Leon's Cubes: So Fancy! DevBlog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So Fancy! DevBlog

Hello, fancy people. Speaking of Fancyness, remember my Group Project? We're still working on that. I must say that working on a proper 3D short starting from zero is quite an experience. Getting everything covered - concepts, scripts, cinematography, modeling, rigging, animating, lighting, OH GOD - give you a chill is hard to describe. It may look like an easy task from the outside, but trust me when I say that you can lose a few years of your life due to stress if you don't plan things carefully - especially if you get the burden/bless of being the director.

Pierce the heavens with your drill!
Anyway, I've granted the project his own blog where I regularly post updates and images about its development, so do go and have a look at it. No, seriously, do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment